Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mortality - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mortality > Topics

Subject: why do u think ur religion is the truth?
Replies: 6 Views: 967

sabus 12/8/2006 - 8:51:04
islam is the true religion because we believe in all the other prophets religions and books and it is the only religion that can provide perfect answers *

ub20 2/12/2007 - 2:22:12
Hi there. I do not claim my religion is the only truth but claim that love should influence all our actions. I don't believe that any religion is perfect nor are there any perfect answers as we r mere mortals nd would not b having this debate if there was perfection . We merely try our best 2 make it a better world 2 live in but r far from perfection. peace nd love b with u. *

dejavoux 24.04.08 - 10:33pm
all the creators of any religion are hoping to bring a heaven on earth sinario to our existance.the only problem is that the versions of religion that is taught to us has been ised and altered to suit the designs of 1 relgion that is devious to the core.they promote heaven on earth yet forget to mention that we are not allowed in due to the fact that they believe they are gods chosen people n we are not!thier is only one religion u have to be born into to get in, that believes in genetic purities and controls the banking systems of the world enslaving us all to their agenda...morality does not aply to them,jus conditioned into us so manipulation strategies can work,psychology will be the undoer of these meglamaniacs and should be declared as the new ultimate realisation! *

ub20 2.05.08 - 08:18am
Yes, sadly since the beginning of time, people have been brainwashed by religious leaders who were after power and control. This is still very much alive 2day nd ppl r afraid 2 break away from these teachings as they have been taught that GOD's wrath will b shown 2 them as punishment. It's sad. God is almighty, omnipotent nd omnipresent. He is love, not destruction. Y wud we b created only 2 suffer? I dnt believe that 4 a moment. The suffering on this earth is brought about by one religious sector who has brainwashed millions . They have created the nightmare in which many ppl live. Peace 2 u hun. *

rigid 11.06.08 - 07:35pm
Interesting comment on Islam. All monotheistic religions are mutually exclusive. The Koran, as revealed to the prophet, is later than the previous religions and claims that all those preceding are flawed and that Allah has made The Prophet the final messenger of God. Aint necessarily so though. Well not for everyone. With so many faiths and forms of spirituality who can know which is the right one? Where is the proof? Why are there so many religions? Is the question not just about how we live, but about what happens after we die? *

ub20 14.06.08 - 09:25am
True, how can we know which religion is true as each faith has its own beliefs but one common belief is that there is a higher power no matter what name is given 2 this source. I believe that as long as we live this life practicing love, faith and gratitude, we shall have fulfilled our true purpose on this earth. Where we go 2 after this life, nobody can say 4 sure and those who claim 2 have the exact answer, well i cant c how they know 4 a certainty. Just live ur life in peace, love and joy and when u leave behind this mortal body, u will be home . Peace and love 2 u hun. *

turnono 27.09.08 - 03:27pm
We all believe in God, right ?God gave us a brain to an*lyze situations and conditions around us, right?This an*lyzing leads to Science, right? The only religion free from superstition ISLAM. The only religion compatble with science ISLAM *

* Mortality Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mortality

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits